I was selected as an “Epson Runner” to review the Epson Runsense SF-810. In exchange for 5 video reviews I’ll be allowed to keep the watch, but that’s not going to stop me being honest about the device and my experiences.
Some key points from my initial findings.
- Stylistically its a bit like an old school stop watch
- The display is OK, but lacking in colour like other watches at the price point
- It’s difficult to navigate on the device to begin with and takes some getting used to, its not as intuitive as a Garmin
- The Epson portal for analysing your activities is a long way off the mark, but will auto post to Strava which is my preferred method.
- The Bluetooth connectivity doesn’t happen automatically, have to manually perform a Sync process